You have probably heard of Roulette Sniper, it has been around for a while and it is one of the programs I bought in one of my many gullible and desperate times. The software is designed to be used in online casinos. The roulette sniper software does not work. Online casinos use software that gives them a huge advantage and there is no way to gain an edge.
So now there is Blackjack Sniper. This software is from the same guy and has apparently been in development for the past 2 years. The software sells for $39.95 (usually $149.99 yeah right!), but someone sent me an “invitation” to buy it for $21. I decided to give it a try, knowing I could request a refund when it didn’t work.
I hate to crush your hopes, but Blackjack Sniper is basically just like a blackjack calculator that you can download for free from a number of places. Unless you have never played blackjack before, it will be of no use to you.
The sales page says that the software works using perfect blackjack strategy, combined with card counting and various other techniques. All you have to do is select options and how much you want to bet and enter the cards you are dealt and it will tell you what to do. You can choose to bet progressively or not and it will adjust your wager accordingly.
I used the software in practice play, as I do not intend losing money in an online casino. Whilst progressive betting with a basic $2 wager, the software advised me to bet over $200 at once to make just $2 profit. Thank God I was in practice mode as I lost that bet. Without progressive betting it still had me betting huge amounts when the adjust wager button was checked. When I kept the wager the same (no automatic adjustment) I still lost over $100. I tried it at 3 different casinos and the results were always the same. Even when I won and got ahead I soon lost it all. Here is why it does not work:
- Online casinos select random cards from the pack as if the pack were constantly being shuffled. Therefore, card counting can never work online. It is useless to try and use it.
- This software does use perfect blackjack strategy most of the time, but this can be learnt very quickly for free online, by looking at strategy cards or downloading a free blackjack calculator.
- Progressive betting is an option that will never work for long. Online casinos work against you, so it would be very hard to come out a winner.
- The sales videos show the guy winning easily, but think how many videos he made before getting this one. It does not work like he says it does.
- Using casino bonus money is not as easy as it seems. Many casinos will not let you cash out your bonus until after you have wagered it a certain number of times and blackjack and roulette often do not count towards the wager, so you have to play, even more risky games like slots.
- The reason people will hype this up is because it is an affiliate program. The promoters will make money if you buy the product.
Hopefully this review has cleared a few things up. Blackjack is a fun game to play in a land based casino and can be beaten by using card counting if they do not use an automatic shuffler, but you cannot keep beating the online casinos. Please do not waste your money on Blackjack or Roulette Sniper. I’m off to request my refund.
Comments are closed.