Do you need to dominate multitabling Texas Hold Em Poker Online? Well this secret weapon strategy will be sure to help you out. Read this article now.
If you want to dominate multitabling Texas Hold Em Poker online then you need a solid strategy. But not just that, you need extra powerful addons that absolutely destroy your opponents whilst making it a breeze for you – because you’ll be playing so many tables.
The most powerful addition to your multitabling poker strategy will be your rules of thumbs. You need to formulate these so you don’t get destroyed easily. These can be based on bets, cards, players, anything.
Powerful Rules Of Thumbs To Make Your Mulitabling A Breeze
Some examples of great multitabling poker rules of thumbs could be:
- Fold on any flop that has 3 of the same suit (unless your holding the ace flush of that suit.)
- Never go past the turn with only a pair.
- If the biggest stacked player makes a large bet, fold.
- If the smallest stack player goes all in, and your holding more than 2 pair, call him.
- Never call an all in unless you have the nuts.
These are just little rules and guidelines you create for yourself so that you can make decisions quick snap. Generally when you multitable you don’t have as much personal information on your opponents and you don’t have as much time to make decisions because you need to making 2 or 3 at the same time.
Adding Even More Power To Your Multitable Texas Hold Em Poker Online Strategy
You can take these rules of thumbs further and tie them back into the other strategies you are using, such as your card strategy and betting strategy.
Remember you need excellent preplanned strategies that you should be basing almost every decision on. Important actions to watch are:
- Last players action – what’s the player before you doing because you are looking to steal his chips (money travels clockwise remember)
- Biggest Stack actions – what’s the player with the biggest stack doing? Is he in hard or out?
- Biggest Shove – always keep a keen eye on the player that has made the biggest bet for that round or hand
By having quality preplanned multitable Texas Hold Em poker online strategies, and creating you own rules of thumbs to be able to make cut-throat decisions at split-second speed you will be able to easily dominate your competition.