It is time to stop being so serious and have some fun with the universal Law of Attraction, also known as the Law of Belief.
In simple words, this Law states that “you get exactly what you believe”, “it is done unto you as you believe”, “be it done unto you according to your faith”, “your deeply held beliefs are materializing your reality”.”you materialize on all planes the subconscious beliefs held in your subconscious mind”.
Let’s see if we can share some light on this Law and winning the Lottery.
(1) Some state there is no such thing as LUCK. That is their BELIEF. These people have no luck at all.
(2) Others keep repeating this sentence preached by so many gurus and so called experts: “Luck is the intersection of preparation and opportunity”. These are the ones who want to impress people with the HARD WORK they NEED to perform
in order to achieve their goals. They glorify working real hard, struggling against all odds, and all that NONSENSE. They just don’t know any better. The idea of things being EASY and even FUN never crosses their minds. Their BELIEF is that they must work real hard for anything they achieve.
(3) Then, there are those who are just plain LUCKY. They keep winning in contests, bingo games, raffles. They always get parking spaces right in front of the places they want to go to. Happy events keep materializing in their lives without them really making any efforts whatsoever. People who know them keep commenting on how LUCKY they are. That reinforces their beliefs that they are LUCKY. And they keep getting LUCKIER by the day.
If you analyze those three examples, they all have ONE common factor: BELIEF.
The first group BELIEVES there is no such thing as LUCK. And that is exactly what they get: NO luck.
The second group BELIEVES that by preparing themselves opportunities will appear. They prepare themselves because they BELIEVE opportunities will appear to those who are ready and prepared. And these opportunities DO appear as they BELIEVE.
The third group BELIEVES they are lucky. Therefore, they BELIEVE good things happen to them all the time. And they do happen since that is what they BELIEVE.
Interesting, they are all getting results according to their BELIEFS. That looks TOO MUCH like the universal Law of Attraction, also known as the Law of Belief, at work — giving each group what each group BELIEVES.
Changing focus a bit, this is a true story about a fellow I know. I caught him once sitting in front of his TV checking the winning lottery numbers. He kept always saying that he would make millions winning the Lottery.
A friend of his decided to have some fun and asked him “John,
I always hear you saying there are only three ways to make lots of money. Refresh my mind. What are they?”
John replied, “You can make lots of money by (1) inheritance, (2) having your own business, and (3) investing in real estate, stock market or commodities. There is no other way.”.
His friend laughed and made the following comment, “Then, why do you waste your time and money playing the lottery? You BELIEVE there are only three ways of making lots of money and the lottery is definitely NOT one of them. You’ll NEVER win”.
John gasped and said “My God, you are right”.
John was trying to achieve something his own BELIEF does NOT allow him to accept..
Based on what you read so far, there are two prerequisites to use the Law of attraction i order to win the lottery: (1) BELIEF that you are super LUCKY and (2) total and complete BELIEF that you will win, not just partial belief.
There are many who constantly ‘poo-poo’ the idea of playing the lottery. These people do NOT understand the Law of Attraction. They also have very limiting beliefs that the ONLY way to achieve goals (like making lots of money) is ONLY through hard work, making lots of sacrifices, working really hard, long hours, fighting against all sorts of odds, lots of struggles.
You should look at playing the lottery as just another type of investment. Think of real estate, stock market, commodities and lotteries as simply different types of INVESTMENTS.
Because that’s what the lottery is:: just another way of investing your money and time. This investment takes very little knowledge and time, and you could get a huge rate of return the EASY and FUN way.
IF you totally and completely BELIEVE you will win, you SHALL. Otherwise, the universal Law of Attraction (= Law of Belief) does NOT work or has exceptions.
The ONLY roadblock is in DEVELOPING the complete, total and absolute BELIEF that you are going to win.
Now, let’s see what it takes to totally and completely BELIEVE you shall win.
All your beliefs, values and rules must be aligned and there must be NO conflict among them.
In all lotteries, mention is done of the ODDS of winning. It is 1:35,000,000 or 1: 50,000,00, and so on. The truth is that there is only a 50/50. You either win or you do not win. There is no other result. As long as you believe there are ODDS you have to deal with, then, you do NOT believe 100%.
if you are going to use the lottery as another INVESTMENT, be aware of your beliefs about it and any conflicting beliefs, values and rules you might have.
Let me give you a few examples so that your job will be easier.
You most definitely MUST come to have the complete, total and absolute belief you shall win.
But, you may have all sorts of conflicting beliefs. Examples
– it is real hard to make money
– it is better to give than to receive
– I am not lucky
– I was never lucky
– I never win/won anything
– The odds against me winning are too high
– I believe in the odds
– it is very difficult to win the lottery
– If I win, I will have to pay lots of taxes
– If I win, I will lose my privacy
– If i win, many people will ask me for money
– If I win, my family members may be kidnapped for ransom
– If I win, I will be forced to learn how to manage money
– If I win, (write here your own beliefs)
You may also also have conflict of values/rules:
– Money is not that important to me (you will never win if you think this way)
– I’d rather be honest that rich
– Money isn’t everything
– Rich people are dishonest and mean
– If I win, I will become like those crooked rich people
– Having lots of money is evil
– Easy money is NO good
– Easy money has no value (Easy comes, easy goes0
– Only working hard to make money has merit
– Getting money the easy way has no merit
– If something comes too easy to me, it has no value
I am certain you can find more examples in your own life.
Most people who buy lottery tickets with the HOPE (not certainty) of winning, have their minds filled with all sorts of conflicting beliefs, values and rules — similar to the ones above.
To play the lottery and win, your job is to:
a) LEARN techniques to identify, and eliminate all your limiting, conflicting beliefs, values and rules.
b) Identify and eliminate as many of those limiting, conflicting beliefs, values and rules as possible.
c) LEARN the techniques to ‘program/imprint’ into your Subconscious mind the new empowering beliefs, values and rules that will allow you to win.
d) You must come to that place in your mind that there is NO doubt whatsoever you shall win.
What are SOME of the useful, positive, supporting beliefs you will need?
(1) You are super lucky
(2) It is real easy for you to make money
(3) Being able to use your mind to ATTRACT and MAKE money the easy way has more merit than doing it through hard work
(4) It is real easy for me to win the lottery
(5) Winning the lottery is just a matter of belief
(6) You totally, completely and absolutely BELIEVE you are going to win.
In a nutshell, YOUR challenge is to (1) identify and eliminate all your conflicting beliefs, values and rules, and (2) believe you are super lucky and (3) believe 100% that you shall win.
To get you started, repeat over and over again to yourself, all throughout the day, the following instructions:
“I am a winner”
“I am super lucky”
“It is real easy and fun for me to win the lottery”
” I win the jackpot. I win the jackpot. I win the jackpot”
Repeat them over and over again while you walk, take a shower, drive, watch TV, eat your lunch. Let it become part of the beliefs held in your Subconscious mind.
If you get to that place in your mind where you absolutely
BELIEVE you are going to win the big jackpot, you must win. Otherwise, the universal Law of Attraction, also known as the Law of Belief, does NOT work or has exceptions.
Since the Law of Attraction seems to be an ABSOLUTE, then winning the lottery is NOT a matter of Luck OR Law. It is a matter of “Luck AND Law”!
May your NEW investment prove to be very profitable. And for heaven’s sake, have FUN in the process.
= = = = = = = = = =
Copyright (c) 2007, Leo Foster. All rights reserved. Reproduction permitted as long as nothing is changed, deleted or added. Include author’s name, Copyright Notice and URL.